Peer Review Three


Kimberly,

First off, thanks very much for your super kind comment on my last blog post! I really appreciate it, and I’m sure you paid it much more dues than it was worth!

Your independent post on Dr. Dre was not something I would normally read, as Hip Hop has never been a great part of my music library. However, I really enjoyed reading your thorough background on him, as pretty much everything I read was new information. I especially liked your last two paragraphs. Dre’s innovations and ability to conduct himself effectively in the business industry is something that not many rappers can attest to. Dre was very successful at finding a particular niche in the headphone industry that had not yet been filled, and I commend him highly for that.

Overall, this is a really great post (on a very pretty blog by the way!) and I enjoyed reading your thoughts.

Sammy

0 comments:

Post a Comment