Welcome!

Hi!

My name is Sammy Davis, and I'm from the little island Barbados, in the Caribbean. My entire family has lived there since the 17th century, so I grew up in a 17th century plantation house and I completely love it.

The Caribbean is based on soca, reggea and calypso; but my taste has always been more indie-rock and pop. Florence & The Machine, Ellie Goulding, Adele, El Parro Del Mar and Sia are just a couple of my favourites. 

Eventually, I would like to work in the Music Supervision realm of things. It really is the best of both worlds, and I can't imagine a more fun work environment in the music industry. To get to grow with local indie bands, and see them reach success through your placement must feel so gratifying. My main inspiration is Alexandra Patsavas. After I graduate I would like to work with her company, Chop Shop.

0 comments:

Post a Comment